We have an on going need for project management professionals (PMP) with clients in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Work closely with IT department in developing and writing business requirements
- Facilitate project plans and carefully monitor progress against the plan
- Lead a number of weekly meetings to prioritize, organize and direct communications with key partners as well as all stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- PMP certification is preferred
- Proven experience with developing operational processes and execution plans
- Successful track record of developing and managing cross-functional initiatives to market at the local and/or national level
- Working experience in an agile/waterfall environment
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an organization and achieve objectives
- Analytical abilities are a must
If you are already a part of the McKinley network and would like to be considered for this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, you must apply through our website in order for us to contact you about this opportunity.
McKinley Marketing Partners (www.mckinleymarketingpartners.com) is a premier provider of professionals specializing in marketing, communications, project management, digital marketing, research and analysis, and relationship management on an interim, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with Fortune 500 firms, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profits, trade associations, and government agencies.
We seek marketing professionals with at least five years of experience from corporate and/or agency backgrounds. We offer a wide variety of opportunities which change on a daily basis.
Thanks for your interest in McKinley Marketing Partners!