WEB ANALYTICS MANAGEMENT
A telecommunications company lost a key member of their digital team before the transition to a new Web analytics platform and needed to find a replacement immediately. The client reached out to McKinley Marketing Partners to find a marketing consultant with experience in both the HBX and SiteCatalyst analytics platforms. McKinley immediately tapped into its talent network and found a qualified candidate who possessed these specific skills and he hit the ground running.
- The client was preparing to transition its website analytics reporting from Adobe HBX to Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst.
- The client was relying on creative reporting strategies in an attempt to stretch out the life of the HBX platform.
- Each week approximately 65 reports needed to be refreshed with new metrics and distributed throughout the consumer marketing and small business segment teams.
MARKETING CONSULTANT SOLUTIONS
- The consultant supported the transition to SiteCatalyst and the re-creation of numerous website reports.
- He immediately increased efficiency in their report building process.
- He identified weaknesses on the client’s website and increased both visibility and user activity.
- He developed reports that resulted in gaining the client access to new and valuable data.
- He presented the consumer marketing and small business executives with Web optimization suggestions based on A/B testing results and detailed campaign tracking.
The McKinley marketing consultant was able to step in and seamlessly learn the site, develop relationships with the consumer marketing team, increase efficiency in the report building process, and update and distribute new and more valuable reports. He also increased visibility on the client’s website which led to higher activity by the users. The client benefited from having a marketing resource who could not only help them transition to a new Web analytics platform, but also enhance their website reporting to support their overall business goals.