New Study From CareerBuilder Shows More People Are Finding Jobs

This past August, CareerBuilder and Harris Interactive conducted a study that surveyed 921 full-time workers in the United States who were laid off from their jobs within the last 12 months.

where can i buy isotretinoin in stores Here are the highlights:

Villarrica People Are Finding Work:
Since June 2009, 48% of workers who were laid off found full-time positions.  This is a 7% increase from March of 2009.  Although less workers have found part-time positions quarter over quarter, Brent Rasmussen, President of CareerBuilder North American contributes this to “part of this job search is related to workers expanding career options to new industries and locations.”  And that leads us to our next statistic…

http://goodreadbiography.com/hilary-benn-biography/ Changing Industries May Help:
38% of the workers who found new full-time jobs after being laid off said they found new work in a different industry/field than before.  A majority of these workers also said they were enjoying their new roles.

buy Ivermectin pills Not Everyone Is Taking Salary Cuts:
One of the most promising findings in the study was that 56% of workers who found new full-time positions were able to receive a salary that was either comparable or higher than their previous salary.  The other 44% took a pay cut when negotiating their new salaries.  However, the good news is that this is an improvement over March of 2009, when 48% took a pay cut.

Change Of Scenery Can Be Good:
More workers are willing to move to new cities for full-time work.  One out of 5 workers (20%) of the 48% of workers who found new jobs after being laid off within the last 12 months relocated for a job.  44% of those who have not been able to find work yet say they are willing to relocate for work.

Self Employment Becomes Viable Option:
29% of those workers who have not been able to find work since being laid off are considering starting their own business.   In March of 2009, this percentage was only 25.

[show_avatar email=susie@mckinleyinc.com align=left]

by McKinley Marketing Partners