Happy Anniversary McKinley! 14 Things You Should Know About McKinley
http://conveyancing-news.co.uk/story.php?title=cheap-wall-tiles Wow – Has it really been 14 years since McKinley Marketing Partners first opened for business? What an incredible ride it has been! As the premier provider of marketing resources, there are so many people to thank for our success, our dedicated Interim Marketing Managerssm, McKinley’s loyal clients, and of course Team McKinley.
can you buy Lyrica over the counter To celebrate, I asked the team to all contribute some ideas to help with this post. Below is a list of 14 fun and informative things we think you should know about McKinley, one for each year of meeting the unique marketing, communications, and PR needs of our clients.
- McKinley first opened for business on April 1, 1995.
- The company is named after Mount McKinley in Alaska, also known as “Denali” or “the Great One”. Mount McKinley is the highest mountain peak in North America.
- In 1997, McKinley developed a proprietary CRM called the McKinley Information Management System (MIMS), a real-time applicant tracking system database comprising the individual skills of each professional resource, client information, project status, sales activity reporting, and billing capabilities. MIMS enables McKinley to respond to client needs as quickly as the same day of the request.
- McKinley opened the Dallas office in 2000.
- In 2001, McKinley moved to its corporate headquarters to a renovated historic warehouse located in Alexandria, VA. The building was previously used by an arms dealer as a munitions warehouse.
- From 2003 to 2006, McKinley doubled in size, earning a place on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing companies.
- In 2003, McKinley was awarded General Services Administration contract.
- McKinley is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
- McKinley’s longest tenured employees include Carmen Zawodny and Bruce Prouty. Carmen has been with McKinley thirteen years and Bruce ten years.
- Many of our employees have backgrounds in marketing, making us a marketing company run by marketers.
- On any given day, McKinley can have two or three dogs roaming the office.
- Our award-winning corporate video is narrated by renowned CBS sportscaster Jim Nantz.
- Team McKinley occasionally hosts Wii parties after hours in the conference room where you can find team members boxing each other or playing tennis or golf .
- Earning the ranking of No. 13 in the Washington Business Journal’s 2009 Top Temporary Staffing Companies list makes it McKinley’s 5th ranking in six years.
Here’s to 14 more years of providing experienced marketing resources in Washington, DC, Dallas, TX, and New York!