e-Commerce Product Launch
A consumer services company was preparing to launch a new e-Commerce product launch and required a marketing consultant to lead the charge to ensure a successful initiative. The client requested a brand marketer with online and offline marketing experience.
McKinley Marketing Partners provided a marketing manager with over ten years of strategic marketing, branding, and product development experience.
The marketing manager provided strategy and hands-on execution of digital, social, offline and mobile marketing, and public relations for the e-commerce product launch and website. She also rebranded and re-launched another e-Commerce website for the client.
The consultant’s specific contributions to the new online product launch and rebranded website launch included:
- The development of value propositions, a communications strategy, as well as business-to-business and business-to-consumer copy and website content
- The development of a marketing plan, media plans, a messaging and communications plan, and a social media strategy for test markets in the Southeast region
- Worked with media planner to develop an integrated media plan (TV, print, radio, outdoor, and Pandora) and consumer promotion strategies for test markets
- The creation and execution of a strategic social media marketing plan for the Demand Side Management (DSM) test
- The creation and execution of a Pilot 1.0, Pilot 2.0, Pivot Customer Experience and DSM test
- Developed creative strategy, copywriting, testing and optimization of value propositions, landing pages, mobile ads, paid search ads, retargeting ads, banner/display ads, affiliate ads, website copy, Google play app, and mobile app search listing
- The development of the value proposition for the customer Web pages on the new e-Commerce site
- Set creative strategy and wrote all website content/copy
- Devised a customer contact strategy and wrote copy for 17 emails
- Provided creative strategy, copy, art direction, and production for direct mail
- The management of a rebrand and re-launch of an additional e-Commerce website
- Led competitive review and value proposition development
- Developed creative strategy, messaging, and wrote and executed corporate communications, the microsite and spec sheets
- Ad-hoc marketing activities
- Public relations – drafted fact sheets and briefs, and edited press releases
- Developed brand standards guides
- Conducted competitive analysis and provided strategic offer recommendations
- Developed trade show/ business-to-business collateral