The 2019 Marketing Hiring Trends Report is Now Available
We are thrilled to share that the 2019 Marketing Hiring Trends Report is now available for download. This year’s report brings you the important highlights of 2018 and the insights to successfully hire candidates in today’s marketing playing field in 2019.
Whether you are hiring, looking for your own traditional marketing role, or are looking for a role that requires digital sophistication, the 2019 Marketing Hiring Trends Report gives you insight into a broad range of questions that are not always easy to answer. We’ve gathered answers from four generations, from Boomers to Gen Z, on important trends that are affecting how we work and live. In this year’s report we ask:
- Is “ageism” alive and well?
- What are the most important marketing skills in the 2019 job market?
- Are the younger generations most guilty of “ghosting” employers or is everyone in on this new disturbing trend?
- How are managers hiring differently for virtual teams and in-office teams?
- What is the key trait to look for to ensure the success of a remote team versus an on-site team?
We bring you the answers to these questions in four main sections: Ghosting, Hiring, Remote Teams, and Ageism.
This year’s report is designed to give you the knowledge you’ll need for success in the new year and the perspective you’ll need to move forward for growth.