5 Impressive Perks of Being a Contractor with McKinley Marketing Partners
Have you ever considered becoming a contractor? Being a contractor with McKinley Marketing Partners means that you accept a work assignment with a McKinley client company, which we often refer to as a “project.”
At first glance you may be more drawn to a standard permanent employment opportunity working directly for the company you are serving. After all, it’s probably what you have done in the past. But there are several benefits to contract work that you may have never considered. And with McKinley you get almost all of the perks of full-time employment. Here are five reasons to consider becoming a contractor. It may be just the kind of opportunity you have been looking for.
get modafinil prescription online 5 Impressive Perks of Being a Contractor with McKinley Marketing Partners
- buy provigil online reddit You can take a contract that is built around a specific project. Think back on what your career highlights have been. Was it a particular project? Maybe bringing a new product to market, conceptualizing and launching a new campaign or program, or taking an idea from a brainstorming session and bringing it to life? If you enjoy focusing on one big project at a time and then moving on to the next, contracting may be a great fit for you. Some of the contract roles we fill are focused on a specific project. When the project is complete, you can move on to the next.
- You can enjoy many benefits of a full-time employee. Being a contract worker with McKinley comes with more benefits than just being a contractor out on your own. Things like:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) with employer matching (restrictions apply)
- Workers comp coverage
- Employee services
- You can stay highly engaged at work by choosing projects you love, companies that excite you, and a timeframe that works for your life. Take the time to imagine your ideal work situation. Then when you connect with one of our recruiters, share with him or her exactly what kind of opportunity would best fit your needs.
- You can skip the time suck of endless job scrolling. There are tons of open jobs out there. The last thing you need is to go down the rabbit hole of thousands of open jobs online. Connect with the team at McKinley–actual people–and let us help connect you with the ideal company fit. We thrive on playing “matchmaker.”
- You can enjoy the benefits of being an independent worker without the hassle of business ownership. Becoming a contractor with McKinley provides the best of both worlds when it comes to the dependability of working for a company you can trust and the autonomy and flexibility of being out on your own without all the hassle. You enjoy the benefits of being a W2 employee but you can also enjoy great work/life balance knowing that in most cases you cannot work overtime. You don’t have to handle your own contracts, billing, or sales. We are your team. We keep you apprised of first day logistics. We make sure you get paid. You have our support and we back you up if anything with the client is not right. You just show up and bring your special talent to the client company.
Today there are a wide swath of opportunities to choose from. You can work in an office or remotely. You can work in a full-time permanent role or you can be a contractor. You can own your own business. You can work full-time or part-time. The bottom line is you can create a career that is perfect for you. Contact us today so we can get to know you. We would love to play a small role in your career journey.